杂交 meaning in English
[生物学] hybridize; cross; hybridization; cross breeding: 无性杂交 vegetative hybridization; 有性杂交 sexual hybridization
◇杂交繁育 [生物学] crossbreed; 杂交后代 filial generation; 杂交技术 hybridization technique; 杂交水稻 hybrid rice; 杂交玉米 hybridcorn; hybrid [crossbred] maize; 杂交育种 crossbreeding; 杂交种 coeno-species; hybrid
- Producing hybrid corn is a lengthy process which must be done by hand .
- The total variation range in seed weight for all crosses was 16. 7 mg .
- The chinese yellow breed is perhaps one of the earliest products of this cross .
- Host resistance and fungal virulence parallel each other in the cross .
- Moffet found chlorosis in the progeny of the crosses between two kinds of trees.