sharp blade meaning in Chinese
- A cutting instrument consisting of a sharp blade attached to a handle
- The soft darkness pressing against her skin transformed into razor - sharp blades , and kejira screamed
- A sharp blade would slide through the double - breasted coat of superfine wool as easily as it would through butter , and as for a bullet . .
- Shaving is the removal of body hair , using a sharp blade known as a razor or with any other kind of bladed implement , to slice it down to the level of the skin
- The ceramic knife possesses a jade - like soft whiteness . its sharp blade wears well and can be used to cut meat , fish or fruit easily and cleanly