round about meaning in Chinese
2.n. 迂回曲折的路，远路；转弯抹角的说法，婉转的说法；周游，圆形物，圆场，圆形阵营；团团围住的树篱；圆背靠椅；〔英国〕旋转木马；〔英国〕环状交叉路；〔美国〕(男用)短上衣 (lose on the swings what you make on the round-about 转木马得来打秋千失去；一手得来，一手失去；结果落空)。
- A new roof will cost round about 1000 .
- We are leaving round about midday .
- I'll put a girdle round about the earth in forty minutes .
- There were genuine wooden and iron implements, and were prominently disposed round about the figure .
- Thus, as if fate seemed determined to inflame and increase the poor child's malady and passion, all circumstances and all parties round about her urged it on .