monkey wrench meaning in Chinese
活动扳手[扳钳、扳头]；引起破坏的东西 (throw a monkey into 〔美俚〕〔把活动扳手丢进机器里使不能转动,转为〕妨碍,破坏)。
- He'd send him to white front garage for a left-handed monkey wrench .
- Ustable spanner , monkey wrench
- A federal judge threw a monkey wrench into the project to build a new oil refinery on the river
- We were about to begin construction on the building but the contractor threw a monkey wrench into the project
- The great monkey wrench in that theory was the common gray squirrel , which lives an amazing two decades , yet also expresses telomerase in great quantity