long hours meaning in Chinese
夜晚十一、二点钟，午夜 (opp. small hours)。
- The individual is compelled to work long hours for little pay .
- She put in long hours at the ouca, but never to the detriment of her work .
- She balanced the attractions of a high salary against the prospect of working long hours .
- In contrast, he used more than one hundred pages to demonstrate the economic and social consequences of long hours of work by women .
- They walked without hats for long hours in the gardens attached to their house, books in their hands, a fox-terrier at their heels .