lesser developed countries meaning in Chinese
lesser develop country
- In general most less developed countries attempt to tax luxuries .
- The vicious circle theory describes the less developed country as trapped in its own poverty .
- In less developed countries the tax structure is heavily dependent on indirect taxes especially customs and excise duties .
- In less developed countries the paramount problem is providing sufficient employment for the rapidly expanding urban populations .
- The number of people searching for work in a less developed country depends primarily on the size and age composition of its population .