怀疑 meaning in English
distrust; doubt; suspect; have a suspicion that...; be suspicious of [about]; have doubt(s) that...; call in question; guess: 持怀疑态度 take a sceptical attitude; 引起怀疑 raise doubts; arouse suspicion; 她无法消除对那位陌生人的怀疑。 she could not overcome her distrust of the stranger. 我们对我们的实验会获得成功从未怀疑过。 we have never doubted of the success of our experiment.
◇怀疑论 [哲学] scepticism; 怀疑哲学 skepsis; scepsis; 怀疑者 suspecter; unbeliever
- I am yet to learn the truth .
- The observational data were irrefutable .
- I 'm somewhat suspicious of his intentions .
- They were suspicious of all eminence .
- I made no doubt of her being extremely happy .