定向 meaning in English
directional; orient; orientation; sense of orientation; predetermined orientation: 无线电定向 radio range orientation; 给 ... 定向 give an orientation to
◇定向爆破 directional [directed] blasting; 定向选择 [生物学] orthoselection; directional selection; 定向学习 guided [purposeful] learning; 定向作用 [生物学] orientation; directional role
- The drivers must be oriented as given .
- The deamination is essentially stereospecific .
- An orientation of a complete graph is called a tournament .
- Those that are aligned in the place are called equatorial hydrogens .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .